My personal experience with lowering cholesterol levels without the use of medication
In a time where Corona virus has made us even more aware of the importance of maintaining a strong immune system, I often wonder how this is done in practice.
When I myself was diagnosed with high cholesterol a few years ago, I was recommended taking Omega 3 or Algae Oil. After consulting my doctor, I began consuming Algae Oil in the attempt to lower my cholesterol levels.
My doctor took blood samples before and after the trial which lasted 3 months, and the result was clear:
My cholesterol level had dropped significantly during the 3 months I had been consuming Algae Oil – even without use of other cholesterol lowering medicine.
EQ Pure Arctic Oil – The Natural Alternative
For that reason, I’ve chosen to make EQ Pure Arctic Oil a part of the products range at Beauty Balance. In my work, I meet and treat many different people with various symptoms – everything from allergies and arthritis to fibromyalgia – including people with visible skin disorders such as acne and rosacea, both of which can be treated with the oil.
The product itself comes from freshly caught cod in the Arctic Ocean off the Norwegian coast. The cod’s head and liver are particularly rich in fat and contain large amounts of Omega 3. EQ Arctic Oil is produced in collaboration with the Fish Processing Industry, and to make sure that the production is sustainable, the entire fish is used.
Only the Best Ingredients
The Eqology products are produced according to the strictest quality requirements in collaboration with leading researchers in natural medicine, biochemists and homeopaths. The products have not been tested on animals.
Eqology produces health food by using only the best ingredients available. You can read more about Eqology's product philosophy on their website:
EQ Pure Arctic Oil Contains
Pure omega-3 oil from 100% Arctic wild fish with organic, cold-pressed olive oil from Crete and vitamin D3 – added a fresh taste from natural lemon or orange.
Why Use EQ Pure Arctic Oil?:
- Does not contain other fish oils or synthetic additives
- A balanced oil for an optimal ratio between the amount of Omega 6 and Omega 3
- Good for cardiovascular functions, brain, vision, immune system and muscles
- Contributes to normal blood pressure and normal cholesterol, calcium and triglyceride levels in the blood
- The fish oil is MSC and CoC certified and comes from a sustainable Norwegian fishing industry
- 100% natural fish oil
- Results show that by using EQ Pure Arctic Oil for a minimum of 120 days, most people have achieved a better fatty acid balance
Recommended Daily Dose
- The recommended daily dose is 0.15 ml per 1 kg body weight
- Adults weighing a minimum of 50 kg: 7.5 ml (approx. 1.5 teaspoons) per day
- Adults weighing more than 80 kg: 12 ml (approx. 1 tablespoon) per day
- For the first month, we recommend a double dose
- Contents: 300 ml
Price per bottle of oil: DKK 439.
Eqology offers a discount on a course of 6 months. The price will be DKK 339 per bottle.
The continuous use is due to the fact that it takes 6 months to get your Omega 3 up to the optimal level.
Once your optimal Omega 3 level is reached, you will notice a significant difference in your body.
How to Order EQ Pure Arctic Oil
- Visit www.eqology.com
- Chose ‘Omega 3’ in the menu
- Chose the oil you want to buy (single oil or value pack)
- Click the shopping cart and go to checkout
- In the column “New Customer”, write “4538566” (without the quotation marks) in EQ ID or Alias
- Fill out your personal details
- Please note that your purchase is completed after both your card and purchase has been approved twice
For questions regarding subscription please go to https://eqology.com/dk/kontakt-oss/
For questions regarding the use of the EQ Pure Arctic Oil you’re more than welcome to reach out to me by calling +45 42830774.